I provide a 7 step program that feeds your lawn, enhances root systems, and prevents and eliminates weeds, insects, and grubs. Applications contain slow release Nitrogen which gives turf a steady season-long growth cycle instead of the week-long growth spurt that lesser grade fertilizers provide. My program provides your lawn with the correct nutrients to give you excellent color, growth, and disease prevention. I will be applying all applications myself to ensure correct coverage, safety, and proper timing. Pricing starts at $39 per application. Click the button above to get a free quote on all of our great services!
- Pre-Emergent to suppress crabgrass and other common weeds for the entire growing season along with Nitrogen and Potassium fertilizer to green-up your lawn and thicken the turf. (Late February to Early April)
- Late spring slow release fertilizer and weed control to eliminate any winter germinating weeds while providing the turf with additional pre-emergent for maximum grassy weed control. (Early April to Mid May)
- Early Summer Feeding to increase stress tolerance of the plant by expanding root systems and providing slow release food to the turf through the heat of the summer. (Mid May through June)
- Grub Control to eliminate turf damage from root feeding grubs and insects. This application keeps underground grub populations to a minimum so that turf is not damaged later in the year. (June and July, applied at the same time as your scheduled summer feeding)
- Late summer feeding plus weed spray to eliminate hard to control weeds like nutsedge and other grassy weeds while also hitting any broadleaf weeds that have appeared. (July through Mid August)
- Fall Feeding to restore turf that has been damaged by the harsh summer heat. Fall is a great time to aerate your lawn and over-seed as needed. Our fall feeding uses a slow release fertilizer to assist new grass seed while providing your existing turf with a heavy nitrogen supplementation. (Late August through September)
- Winterizer application with a quick release nitrogen feeding as the grass plant is slowing its above-ground growth. These nutrients are sent to the roots and will promote a strong and beautiful lawn the following spring. (October through Early December)